Welcome to Beach Weddings Bournemouth
- Being married on Bournemouth Beach is completely unique. This is the first time in England and Wales that a couple can have their civil marriage or same sex civil marriages right on the beach
- Drinks and canapé receptions after your wedding can also be arranged – you never need worry about changing weather conditions – we are well prepared and think of everything
- We can arrange as big or small a marquee as you need according to your guest numbers – everything from a cocktail or champagne drinks reception after the ceremony followed by a relaxed wedding breakfast in one of our beautiful marquees including a beach BBQs, freshly cooked fish & chips, buffet with local fish and meats and homemade afternoon tea
- We can tailor the whole wedding to your exact needs – our venue is relaxed, fun and all about you
- The possibilities to style and personalise your wedding are endless. View our brochure now.
What can I say, everything was truly perfect for my wife and I on our wedding day. We married on what seemed the wettest day off the summer after nearly 18 Months planning the only thing we couldn’t control was the weather but this did not stop anything at all!! Amy who looked after our wedding was amazing from start to finish, she made everything flow and the whole day was perfect, our guests all commented on how lovely the day was and every attention to detail was there. We had our ceremony, reception and evening reception on the sand and wish we could do it all again.
Claire and Matt
Thank you so much to all of the team at Beach Weddings Bournemouth for making our day so special. From our initial enquiries right up to our special day the service provided was fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The venue is stunning and was perfect for our wedding day. It was exactly what we were looking for- the sound of waves whilst we said our vows, the sand between our toes and the calm location. The little touches were brilliant, such as fairy lights, ice cream bike, chill out furniture and the fire pits. Everyone commented on how unique, beautiful and fantastic the venue was.
Lucy and James
We just got married with Beach Weddings Bournemouth on Friday 11th August and it was absolutely perfect! We had the ceremony only so we were there for a shorter time but it was definitely a wedding to always remember. It was so well organized, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Thank you so much to Amy for being so attentive
Janine and Stuart
We had our wedding at Beach Weddings on the 9th September. It was magical and really was everything we’d hoped for. Thank you so much to Danielle for making sure the day ran smoothly and to Amy for all her help planning. Everyone had an amazing day and said how beautiful the venue is! We would definitely recommend you! Thank you again
Lisa and Alex
We had an amazing time. Everything ran perfectly love maintenance and all the organisation done by the team was brilliant. Thank you again for all your hard work
Thank you for a fabulous wedding day and looking after us so well!! Special thanks to Julia who managed our day, and answered the many questions Paul and I had in the run up!! We had our ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception with Bournemouth Beach Weddings and it was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and the team were amazing. So so glad we chose this venue, it couldn’t have been any better