Meet Your Beach Wedding Team
- The venue was started in 2011 by Melanie Kiani, award winning local wedding and event planner. Melanie had a vision of bringing a unique venue to Bournemouth with a very relaxed and fun atmosphere with great food, drinks and amazing service – all things she is truly passionate about!
- Whilst Melanie is still very hands on, she is backed up by an amazing team who are there to support you at every step of your booking and during the planning of your day. On the day of your wedding you will have a Wedding Manager running the day for you with a team of highly trained staff to look after you and your guests all day.
- You will enjoy fabulous food and service from our in house catering company offering you homemade food with a true beach style all prepared in our own Dorset kitchen and freshly cooked for you in our beach kitchen.
How we operate your day:
- Our approach for Beach Weddings Bournemouth is very simple – operating without power wherever possible – it’s a beautiful, natural occasion enjoying all that our West Cliff beach has to enjoy
- Operating without use of lighting within daylight hours from 10am to 7pm and with the use of a generator from 7pm-12 midnight (music and bar finishing at 11.30pm), to allow you to have your full day of celebrations with us.
- Using local coastal décor and reclaimed driftwood for our styling and props
- Whilst you and your guests enjoy a champagne reception and have photographs taken on the beach, we will transform the main marquee for your wedding breakfast
- The Beach Weddings Bournemouth crew are experienced wedding planners and will assist you to bring your dream day to life in as small or large a way as you like from all the above to flowers, styling and decor, to catering, music and entertainment. You will not experience and more professional, efficient and friendly team. Take a look at our Kind Words which say it all!