As we hold the title of being the only Beach in England and Wales where you can legally marry on sand and it’s something we treasure at Beach Weddings Bournemouth. It is such a special and unique venue with absolutely breathtaking views. This post has been put together for all our couples who are marrying with us in the future and need some beach inspiration as to how to further their guests experiences and make their day that extra bit more memorable.
1. Beach Cakes – We love these designs, so simple and fitting in with the coastal theme. These images were from our beach open days and these stunning cakes are made by the amazing Lisa Notley.
Image Credit : Mia – Photography
Image Credit : Ian H Photography
2. The Dress – That ever important part of the Bride. Anything really goes on the beach, but we especially love these looks.
Image Credit: Dru Dodd PhotographyImage Credit: Ian H Photogrpahy
Image Credit: RRM Photography
3. Decor -The look at your wedding is what gives it the ‘wow factor’. We adore the flowers shown, made by the talented team at Arcade Flowers.
Image Credit: Mia Photography
Image Credit: Kirsten Julia Photography
Image Credit: Fiona Moorey Photography
4. Accessories – We particularly love the flip-flops for the beach.
Image Credit: Ian H Photography
Image Credit : https://www.etsy.com/market/foot_jewelry
5. Hair Designs – Gorgeous waves for the seaside feel.
Image Credit : http://www.brides.com/wedding-ideas/real-weddings/2013/06/california-vineyard-wedding-lavender-pink#slide=5
Image Credit: Kāzu fotogrāfs Ainārs Mazjānis
Image Credit: Samantha Davies Photography
Love the BWB Team x