We are not quite sure how we have already reached March…but it means one thing…it’s spring! We can’t wait for our 2016 season to begin in April- we have lots of lovely and excited couples who are busy planning their special day with us. We have put together some spring wedding inspiration, for people getting in married in March, April or May this year.
We really love soft colours at the beach- pink and blues look stunning against the sea and all pastel colours work really well.
Here are a few of the gorgeous looks we had at the beach over our past seasons.
Image credits: 1-5
Image credit: 6
Image credit: 7
If you are looking for some unique ideas for your spring wedding, have a read of these:
- A tea length dress is a lovely choice for the Bride for the season
- Colour co-ordination- we love the idea of the Groom’s bow tie matching the Bride’s bouquet
- Lightweight chiffon dresses for the Bridesmaids will ensure they are kept cool
- We love floral headpieces for flower girls!
- Decorate our driftwood arch with wildflowers
- Colourful cushions for the seats for the ceremony add a lovely touch
- A vintage birdcage makes a lovely card and gift holder
- Homemade lemonade is a perfect drink for your drinks reception- or Elderflower Collins for a cocktail option