What we offer:
We offer ceremony only weddings, ceremony wedding breakfast and we now do evening receptions too so why not stay the whole day with us at Beach Weddings Bournemouth. Make sure you take a look at the different packages we do for ceremony only weddings, catered weddings and what special offers we have throughout the year too. However, if the packages don’t suit you and you would prefer to receive a bespoke quote then please do contact the BWB team.
Your Beach booking includes:
- Exclusive use of Beach Weddings Bournemouth roped off area on the West Cliff Beach (approximately 800 sq m of sand)
- Complementary trip for the Bride and for the Groom to the venue in the West Cliff Lift – enjoying stunning views of the bay on your way to the Wedding hut meeting your guests on the sands.
- Use of the very romantic Wedding Hut
- Elegant white chairs for your ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Locally made driftwood wedding arch on the decking which you marry under
- Your choice of music played for you through our system – simply provide your ipod / iphone etc
- Coastal décor inside the Wedding Hut
- Your own dedicated Wedding Planner to help arrange your day – our team are all highly trained and experienced
Beach Wedding personalised to you, your needs, tastes and your budget:
We cater for small and intimate ceremonies from the Bride and Groom alone right through to 200 guests for a fully catered seated wedding breakfast. Please see our online brochure for current menu options.
- We can arrange for hire of the beach Land Train for your guests to arrive or depart from the venue driven exclusively along the promenade. Depending on your choice of evening venue this could take you and your guests there!
- Why not hire a Beach Hut for the week to make the most of the beach?
- For something a little bit different hire our traditional ice cream trike and serve your guests delicious New Forest Ice Cream during your drinks reception.
- Keep children and adults alike entertained with our beach games and buckets and spades!